attention plizzz!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

just deactive my account fb



sori, i'm not blocking you allblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
but
yesterday i just deactive my account



bcoz i'm need time 2 stdy..
see i try 2 4cus stdy.. but

i dont have time 2 stdy at home if
my fb is active.. how come i want stdy if
i always thinking about fb...


i'm not angry with you,
i want angry with you but
i CANT
bcoz
u'r my bestie,u'r my sister

and

althought you dont think so..gigil
but i'm.....

all of you, always be beside me..
you always take care of myself..

you all are

there
by my side


AND
my



when i say i want block you,
i dont mean it,

i'm

please!!!!!sembahsembahsembahsembah

i realise that i'm do wrong to you..
gigitjarigigitjarigigitjari


notakaki:maafkan kami aku.maafkan kami aku..